I keep getting asked about the differences between Zerto and SRM, so I did a blog post on the Zerto site discussing 5 differences. I think it’s a fair assessment of the two products now that I’ve had some time to work with Zerto in production. http://www.zerto.com/blog/general/5-differences-between-zerto-and-srm
- RT @wes_schifone: 8 Surprising Disaster Recovery Stats @ZertoCorp http://t.co/1htzFHKV #
- RT @tscalzott: RT @ZertoCorp: Zerto To Take Customers on FC Barcelona Club Tour http://t.co/7iQ1xQBn < Pictures, @shannonsnowden <-Done! #
- RT @clearpathsg: RT @zertojjones: RT @zertojjones: @ClearpathSG @ZertoCorp is looking for SEs in Boston…please retweet #
- I'll be doing a #vBrownBag talk at #VMworld on (surprise) hypervisor based replication. It will be a demorama. #
- Very cool use of conference swag. USB keys of Doom http://t.co/nj5mOlNJ #
- RT @heathseals: @shannonsnowden nice. enjoy! <- Thanks! #
- VMware vCloud 5.1 Networking for dummies <- Great job @gabsvirtualworld
- Bird's eye view of flying. Very cool. http://t.co/RhhyhRjK #
- RT @zerto_steve: What a great college football day <-Yes it is! #
Powered by Twitter Tools
I’ll be attending VMworld in Barcelona as part of the Zerto team. I’m looking forward to my first trip to Barcelona. I’ll be hanging out at the Zerto booth pretty regularly so come by and say hi or if you want a demo, we can do that too.
On Thursday, I’ll be presenting a vBrownbag session on hypervisor based replication. It’s a short presentation, but I plan on having several demos.